Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Two girls, one tiny-dicked loser" with Illianna Dahl and Kelly Bryant
06-29-2012, 07:27 AM
"Two girls, one tiny-dicked loser" with Illianna Dahl and Kelly Bryant
Ok, two things off the bat:

1) I'm not a fan of small penis humiliation, but this was the only one of Illianna's clips on the site that I hadn't actually seen yet. Since I'm a huge fan of her work (Personally, I'd still love to see her come back in again for another shoot), and in a bit of a weird mood this morning, I decided to give this clip a try for the first time.

2) I really HATE to give a negative review of a model's work. I tend to look for something/anything to praise in their performance. I accept that not everyone is a talented actress nor completely comfortable in front of the camera. I also understand that some models are brand new to the industry and still get a bit nervous showing off their body for the world to see. I get all that. I give all of these women credit for at least trying and deciding to share their voices and bodies with us viewers. Still, every once in a long while, I see a performance that just drives me insane due to its poor quality.

Anyway, without any further ado, here's my take on this scene:

I can only assume Kelly Bryant was not in a clear state of mind when she filmed this scene (her solo clip on the member site isn't really any better either). Granted she has a nice body, but pretty much every time she opened her mouth it was an incoherent mess as she attempted to deliver a complete thought.

Now maybe I'm just seeing things, but it looked like Illianna noticed very early on in this clip that she was going to have to try and carry it on her own and did her best to give Kelly few opportunities to speak. Maybe it's just me, but I could swear I can see Illi cringe slightly every time she pauses to let Kelly speak or gives her a lead in to a comment. Many times Kelly just stops mid-sentence and looks at Illianna as if she has just explained the secret of life and expects her to be amazed. It's bad; and I suppose in some weird way it's kind of an interesting view because it makes it the only SPH clip I can think of that I've laughed at. I really feel bad for Illianna and Michael for this one because I'm guessing it was both frustrating and uncomfortable to film (I could be wrong).

Anyway, I apologize in advance for anyone this offends. Like I said above, I really don't like to hand out extremely negative reviews if I can avoid it; but Kelly's performance was terrible in this one. Now, I admit, I'm not familiar with her work except what I've seen here, so maybe she just had a really bad day or I'm seeing things that others aren't. Regardless, this clip certainly doesn't make me want to rush out and find any more of her scenes...

One quick side note: even though I wasn't a fan of the clip as a whole, this in no way decreases my opinion of either Michael or Illianna. I think Illi still gave a great performance (considering the circumstances) and, as always, the technical side of things (Michael) was top notch.

Final note: Please feel free to disagree with me on any of this. This is simply my own opinions and thoughts about the scene and performances; and I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with my stances so long as they are respectful and constructive. Telling me simply "You're wrong" (without any sort of explanation as to why you think that) or "You're an idiot" doesn't really fall under "respectful and constructive". Thanks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2012, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2012 09:43 AM by ErosArtist.)
RE: "Two girls, one tiny-dicked loser" with Illianna Dahl and Kelly Bryant
Yeah, Kelly was not really with us that day - I shot a few clips with her and she was really gone - not going to try and assume why, but let's just say that something was going on with her that day...
07-15-2012, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 03:21 PM by Illianna_Dahl.)
RE: "Two girls, one tiny-dicked loser" with Illianna Dahl and Kelly Bryant
I lived with Kelly for 10 days. Shared a room, and a bathroom with her. That's 100% Kelly Bryant. Experience wise she has done more "professional" videos then I have but from what I've seen from working with her she has no idea what she is doing in an impromtu setting.

We were given a weeks notice that we'd be filming these sorts of clips. Kelly, Natalie, and I rehearsed the clips OVER and OVER. Natalie and I had a great deal of fun with them and i wish I'd thought to film the rehersals (there were many great quips and laughs at a small dick males expense). Kelly NEVER knew what to say or how to deliver a line even when Natalie and I handed her a script of what she could say.

At first I thought it was just that she was pure of heart and couldnt be that mean, by the day of the shoot (day 7 of spending almost every moment with Kelly) I had a few ideas of what could be wrong with this girl.

Much like Dionysus -- this is just my view of how she reacted to things.

<3 Illianna
Facebook.com/XilliannaX
Twitter.com/XilliannaX
Clips4sale.com/40731
Insidethebrainofillianna.blogspot.com